HR Generalist, Basic
Company: WR Systems
Posted on: January 12, 2019
W R Systems, Ltd. has a need for a HR Generalist, Basic that assists with the administration of HR policies and procedures and provides general support to HR functional areas. Position responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performs HRIS data entry in a timely and accurate manner.
- Processes paperwork for responsible functional areas according to established procedures.
- Completes, verifies, and maintains I-9 files and employment verification requests.
- Files documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assists with new employee orientation.
- Assists department personnel in responding to policy and procedure requests.
- Assists with the administration of employment benefits.
- Generates routine reports and metrics.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and regulations. Candidates must possess the following knowledge, skills, and experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent; Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred.
- Three (3)+ to five (5)+ years of experience in an HR Generalist or HR Coordinator role; government contracting environment a plus.
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now required.
- Familiarity with MS Office suite.
- Familiarity with standard HR concepts and practices.
- CostPoint and SilkRoad experience a plus. Must have customer-focused attitude with the ability to be 100% confidential with business-sensitive information; possess extremely strong attention to detail; ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff; ability to effectively handle multiple projects and changing priorities. The selected candidate will support the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: high standard of quality in conduct and performance; determination to achieve excellence; ownership; accountability; competence; collaboration; innovation; focus; drive; enthusiasm; mutual trust and respect; dedication; loyalty; and good citizenship. W R Systems, Ltd. has a proven track record of high employee retention. We have been providing engineering, science and systems innovations, support and solutions to Public and Private sector since 1983. We encourage individual growth and provide a flexible work schedule with competitive benefit package. We acknowledge individual and group achievements through awards, bonuses, and various other formal and informal methods. W R Systems, Ltd., is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any additional factors that are protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action / Minority / Female / Vet / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender IdentityRequired Skills Required Experience Job Location Norfolk, US-VA
Keywords: WR Systems, Norfolk , HR Generalist, Basic, Human Resources , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!