DCGS-N/AISIT SIGINT Trainer
Company: Leidos Inc
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Description Job Description:Leidos' C4ISR Analysis & Support
division is seeking a Distributed Common Ground System - Navy
(DCGS-N) Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) technical trainer to join
our team in Norfolk, Virginia. The candidate will train Electronic
Warfare (EW) and Supplementary Plot (SUPPLOT)/Expeditionary Plot
(EXPLOT) personnel aboard U.S. Navy aircraft carriers, amphibious
assault ships, and at operational shore sites worldwide as part of
the DCGS-N Program Office training team and Naval Information
Forces' Advanced Information Systems Integration Team
- Train DCGS-N (all variants and baselines) SIGINT applications
(GALE, FADE, Builder, Analyst's Notebook, Renoir) to active-duty
Cryptologic Technicians after system installation or upgrade aboard
U.S. Navy aircraft carriers, amphibious assault ships, and
operational shore sites worldwide. Training events aboard ships may
take place in port of underway for duration of about 5 days.
- Assist Information Warfare workcenters with cross-workcenter
integration during Carrier Strike Group / Amphibious Readiness
Group underway transits based on established guidelines,
checklists, and current best practices.
- Evaluate student performance gaps and provide ad hoc training
- Assist with operational system fault detection/fault isolation
and coordinate corrective action with local and distance support
- Coordinate with system engineers, integration engineers,
subject matter experts, and technical writers to ensure training
reflects current system upgrades and changes.
- Maintain lesson plans, trainee guides, job aids, and assessment
materials based on system upgrades and changes.
- Provide feedback on technical documentation, training products,
and job aids during documentation reviews, product reviews, and
working groups hosted by the program office, learning center, or
type commander.Basic Qualifications
- TS/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in related field with 4-8 years of related
experience. Additional years of related experience can be
considered in lieu of a degree.
- Extensive experience with GALE, FADE, nodal analysis tools, and
other web-based analytical applications.
- Ability to travel 25% including internationally and underway
periods aboard U.S. Navy ships.Preferred Qualifications
- Former U.S. Navy Cryptologic Technician Technical (CTT)
- Completion of military instructor training.Pay Range:Pay Range
$59,150.00 - $91,000.00 - $122,850.00The Leidos pay range for this
job level is a general guideline onlyand not a guarantee of
compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending
an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the
job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as
well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable
bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos Inc, Norfolk , DCGS-N/AISIT SIGINT Trainer, Human Resources , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!