Posted on: January 19, 2023
- Delivers and facilitates structured training and development
programs and initiatives in support of the company's training plan,
objectives and brand essence.
- Updates materials as dictated by changes in regulations and/or
- Provides coaching, reinforcement of policy and procedures in
cooperation with Safety Department to Team Members throughout the
- Supervises and manages personnel performing administrative
duties to track completion of training, scheduling of classes and
resources, compile and prepare statistical information on training
- Position will require candidate to have flexibility to conduct
training sessions during any of the three operating shifts and be
available to the needs of the various client groups this position
- Ensure the delivery of high quality, innovative and engaging
OSHA certified courses that meet all required aspects of the
employees learning needs.
- Ensure the development & delivery of high quality, innovative
and engaging courses that meet all required aspects of the
employees learning needs and the Project's commitment to craft
- Ensure OSHA standards and processes are embedded into the
training plans wherever possible.
- Maintain accurate and timely training records and reports.
- Maintain technical excellence levels for all OSHA and
manufacture's training material.
- Carry out any other assigned tasks given by the Project Safety
Keywords: Dragados, Norfolk , Safety Trainer, Human Resources , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!