Customer Service Administrator
Company: The Lee Group
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Customer Service Administrator-Norfolk
- $15 an hour -
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Weekly PayDo you have a great attitude and experience in an
Administration role? The Lee Group, an executive search and
staffing company, is currently in need of a Customer Service
Administrator to work for a national supplier of custom labels,
contract packaging service, and packaging equipment and supplies in
Norfolk. - -Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
- High School Diploma/GED REQUIRED
- Ability to pass Background Check and Drug Screen -
- Personal Reliable transportation REQUIRED
- 1+ years of experience in Administrative role
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Applications -
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task -
- Must be reliable and a quick learner
- Purchasing experience a PLUSThe Lee Group is driven by our
purpose and passion - Aligning talent, Growing Businesses and
Changing Lives! And that's what the right job can mean for a family
and what the right employees can mean for a business. -We get up
every day and come to work for 1 reason: Putting the right people,
in the right seats. -We are guided by our Core Values: -
- We are purpose driven to change people's lives. -
- We are approachable and genuine, with a great sense of
- We are authentic straight shooters, unafraid of the truth.
- We get it, our business and our customers.
- We get it right!Work with us and we will put over 50 years of
experience to work for you!!The Lee Group is proud to be an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race,
color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious
beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin,
disability or protected veteran status.#NOWHIRINGTLGPandoLogic.
Keywords: Customer Service Administrator, Location: Norfolk, VA -
Keywords: The Lee Group, Norfolk , Customer Service Administrator, Hospitality & Tourism , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...