RETAIL RESTAURANT MANAGER
Company: Gecko Hospitality
Posted on: January 17, 2023
RETAIL RESTAURANT MANAGER
NORFOLK, VA -
The Retail Manager serves as the company manager in the cash
operations. These primarily include ordering food and supplies,
secure receipt and quality assured storage, menu adjustment and
execution under the Food Service Director's guidance, recipe and
production quality assurance, proper storage and review of the
day's activities and future menus and functions, financial control
of products used and menu implemented, housekeeping program, safety
program, and procedures adherence. The Retail Manager assists in
supporting the highest possible client/customer satisfaction
levels, associate relations and unit retention program
effectiveness. Assists the Food Service Director in the achievement
of mutual company and client financial goals.
Client and Customer Satisfaction/Relations
- Maintain client satisfaction at a level that ensures unit
- Ensure compliance with the provisions of client
- Follow up to customer/client/associate surveys.
- Prepare a special events calendar to be in place on a monthly,
weekly and daily basis.
- Responsible for compliance with company standards.
- Provide positive feedback to associates when programs are
implemented with success.
- Take necessary actions to ensure all company quality and
service standards are met.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory agencies.
- Encourage associate creativity and innovation within agreed
upon company standards.
Business Growth and Marketing
- Responsible for implementation and compliance with the
agreed-upon company marketing programs.
- Identify and recommend new sales and revenue opportunities.
- Responsible for attainment of financial goals for the retail
- Control expenses within the retail areas.
- Responsible for accuracy and timeliness of financial data and
- Responsible for productivity and staffing that is appropriate
for cash operation needs.
- Monitor and audit the cash control process within the retail
- Conduct contribution analysis biannually.
Leadership and Managerial Skills
- Demonstrate and promote company culture, values and management
- Demonstrate a proactive and enthusiastic attitude in striving
for and meeting company business goals and objectives.
- Recognize the need for and demonstrates good communication and
listening skills with customers and associates.
- Follow the principal of Management by Walking Around to
maintain contact with customers and associates.
- Promote teamwork within the unit.
- Represent the company professionally and ethically at all
- Act as a role model.
- At least 2 years of management experience at a contract food
- Experience working at a college/university is
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k), matched up to 4%
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Pet Insurance
- Discounts: Hotels, Travel, Tickets, Restaurants
We offer a terrific compensation plan, benefits and great work/life
$65K - $70K range NORFOLK, VA
Presented by Garrett Moyer with Gecko Hospitality
Please send your resume by return e mail
Keywords: Gecko Hospitality, Norfolk , RETAIL RESTAURANT MANAGER, Hospitality & Tourism , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!