Company: Birds and Bourbon
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Responsible for providing friendly, engaging, and superior
service to every guest. Take and deliver food and beverage orders
in a timely manner while creating a warm, friendly atmosphere. Keep
the assigned stations cleaned and stocked at all times. Secure
payment for all checks and process checks through the POS in a
timely manner. Assist other team members with various duties as
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Previous experience required.
* Must possess excellent customer service and communication
* Must be able to initiate and engage guests in conversation in a
* Must have basic math skills.
- Must be able to reach, stoop, bend, lift, and clean during
various activities throughout shift.
* Must be able to communicate fluently in English.
*Essential Job Functions: *
* Greet all guests sincerely with a smile and eye contact, and
provide superior guest service.
* Efficiently serve food and beverage following the service
sequence standards of the restaurant.
* Possess thorough knowledge of all menu items and ability to
suggestively sell items to guests.
* Properly set up service station at start of shift, and break down
station at end of shift.
* Clean assigned section and side stations, including glassware,
tables, chairs, service items, soda stations and all storage
* Assist in maintaining the cleanliness and presentation of
* Restock products such as garnish trays, and ice bins, plates,
glasses, flatware, and napkins as necessary throughout shift, as
well as change beer kegs and soda BIBs.
* Run food to tables throughout the restaurant announcing each item
* Bus Tables as necessary throughout the restaurant.
* Cut fruit and garnishes to specifications for use on food and
* Perform assigned side work.
* Empty trash cans to maintain service and sanitation
* Adhere to all Department and Company Policies and Procedures.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $7.25 - $10.00 per hour
* Flexible schedule
* Paid training
* Upscale casual restaurant
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Norfolk, VA 23510: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Birds and Bourbon, Norfolk , Server/Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!