Sentara Life Care - Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Sentara Healthcare
Posted on: September 11, 2018
Job Description: Sentara Life Care is currently seeking Full-time CNAs for our Long Term Care Facilities! $1,000 sign on bonus for qualified candidates! Sentara Life Care is in the process of making someEXCITINGchanges. We invite you to be a part of theCHANGESwe will make to benefit our staff, leaders, customers and the families that we serve!
- Consistent leadership and staffing for patients
- More cohesive work team environment
- Improve workflow and processes
- Improved communication with family and friends of patients At Sentara, we believe that aging and good health should go hand in hand. Thats why we offer the most integrative system of senior services in the region from day program to nursing homes. We view each day as another opportunity to be better. To provide patient care that is unmatched, every time. And to give you every occasion to further your career. If you are ready to raise your career to the next level, you can do it here. As a CNA with Sentara Life Care, you will perform basic and routine patient care, such as personal hygiene, toileting, meal preparation and feeding, checks vital signs, intake/output, ambulation and assist patients with transferring from/to bed, toilet and other areas of the resident facility. Requirements:
- Graduate of a CNA program required
- VA CNA License required
- new graduate CNAs welcome to apply! Sentara employees strive to make our communities healthier places to live. Were setting the standard for medical excellence within a vibrant, creative, and highly productive workplace. Join our team, where we are committed to quality healthcare, improving health every day, and provide the opportunity for training, development, growth! Associated topics: anesthetist, arnp, care nurse, certified nurse midwife, clinical, community, english, family medicine, physician assistant, specialist
Keywords: Sentara Healthcare, Norfolk , Sentara Life Care - Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!