Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant - Norfolk
Company: Medical Resource Group, Inc.
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Description:MRG ExamsProviding Disability Assessments Nationwide
To Serve Our VeteransHelp Military Families - Achieve Work-Life
Balance - Make a DifferenceFounded in 1998, MRG is a provider of
Independent Medical Exams for Worker's Compensation, Disability,
and the Veterans Administration. Find out more at MRGExams.com.Job
- Are you a Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant looking
for something different?
- Would you enjoy a lighter patient load allowing more time with
each patient and review of medical records?
- Would you find it rewarding to serve the veteran
- Would you like to work a set schedule during normal business
hours and NEVER be on call?
- All work is performed in a clinical setting.
- Training and on-the-job support providedJob DescriptionWe are
looking for the right Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant
to perform medical assessments on United States Veterans as part of
the VA's disability benefits process.In performing Disability
Assessments, you will review medical records electronically through
a web portal and perform a focused, in-person physical exam on each
veteran.You will electronically document the exam findings required
by the VA through the web portal.The Nurse Practitioner or a
Physician Assistant DOES NOT make disability determinations. The
United States Veterans Administration makes all disability
determinations.This role ONLY performs Disability Assessments on
Veterans. You will NOT treat, and you will NOT prescribe medication
in this position.This position performs Disability Assessments on
3-5 Veterans per day.Schedule Full Time, M-F or 4 10s available as
wellThis is an IN-PERSON position.Requirements:MRG Exams West is
looking for a Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant who is:
- Interested in performing Independent Medical Assessments.
- Able to analyze data from the medical records and exam findings
to complete the questionnaire and form medical opinions.
- Skilled in time management, able to stay on task and meet
- Must hold a current and unrestricted Nurse Practitioner or
Physician Assistant license.
- Proficiently use a computer.PI207683415
Keywords: Medical Resource Group, Inc., Norfolk , Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant - Norfolk, Healthcare , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...