Physician / Pulmonology - Critical Care / Virginia / Permanent / Employed Pulmonary Critical Care
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Employed Pulmonary Critical Care in Norfolk, Virginia
A well-established and growing Pulmonary Critical Care group is
seeking aBE/C Pulmonary Critical Care physicianto join their
14-person team. This practice is part of a major multi-specialty
health system in Virginia.
- Develop a professionally rewarding and financially secure
practice while providing clinical direction to the nearby community
hospital's Pulmonary function lab and 16-bed ICU
- 3 weeks outpatient/1 week inpatient per month
- Call 1:4, growing to 1:8
- Strong referral base
- Physician extenders and Intensivists in the practice
- Two exam rooms and X-ray in the office
A competitive compensation with guaranteed salary, productivity
incentive, relocation assistance, multiple options for tax and
income deferred retirement savings, insurance, CME and a
comprehensive benefits package is offered.
Top quality communityWeve got the perfect place to raise a
Eastern Virginia offers an excellent quality of life that includes
top rated school systems, a great choice of home sites and
neighborhoods including waterfront properties. Enjoy convenient
access to famous beaches, vineyards, mountains and our nation's
- Eastern Virginia provides easy access to Washington, D.C,
Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York City
- Virginia Beach offers twenty-nine miles of Atlantic Oceanfront,
a famous paved boardwalk, fun filled adventures like surfing,
boating, fishing, whale and dolphin watching in addition to many
seasonal free events.
- Colonial Williamsburg, the nation's largest living history
museum, is actually a functional colonial town itself, and one of
the most popular destinations in the world!
- Families, be sure to visit Busch Gardens theme park, voted the
most beautiful theme park in the world, and soaking-wet fun Water
- Award winning golf courses, galleries, theater, gourmet
restaurants and shopping galore!
- There's so much to see and do year 'round...get ready to fall
in love with Eastern Virginia!
Openings may be filled quickly, so if you or colleagues you may
know are interested in this excellent employment opportunity, we
encourage you to submit your CV today!
Find out more today!
Call or Text:(410) 575-1559
Keywords: Confidential, Norfolk , Physician / Pulmonology - Critical Care / Virginia / Permanent / Employed Pulmonary Critical Care, Healthcare , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!