Project Manager III, Implementation
Posted on: November 11, 2019
ADP is hiring a Project Manager III - Implementation. The job focus
for the Project Manager III - Implementation is to provide
accountability for executing the "OneADP" Project Management
methodology for all assigned projects spanning multiple products
and business units. Project Managers (PMs) collaborate and consult
with client and ADP Project Teams to manage the project scope and
overall client experience during all phases of the implementation.
They oversee development, communication, control and execution of
project plans in a manner consistent with the framework of "OneADP"
solution delivery. PMs ensure client needs are satisfied by
delivering projects with a high degree of quality. PMs ensure
internal and external partners who may represent multiple functions
and relationships understand and adhere to key timeframes and
quality goals. PMs also ensure resources are shared dynamically to
meet the demands (internal and external) of specific areas.At ADP
we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and
perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently
and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support
you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.We
strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values:
Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence,
Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social
- Executes the "OneADP" Project Management methodology with a
focus on concurrent, multi-product implementations.
- Drives the successful implementation of the entire "OneADP"
product solution from Sales transition through Implementation to
- Coordinates tasks throughout the project life cycle while
maximizing the client relationship at all levels and providing a
unified client experience.
- Gains commitment, alignment and engagement from all Project
Team Members in pursuit of Major Accounts Services' mission, vision
and values of providing integrated solutions and World Class
- Influences and manages the collective performance of an
Implementation Project Team that may span multiple business units
(i.e.. Retirement Services, FSA/Cobra, Concur, 3rd-party vendors,
- Develops and executes appropriate client conversion strategies.
Determines the appropriate analysis and data conversion methods to
ensure correct and timely set up of products and features.
- Adheres to project management standards of overall
Implementation methodology, tools and processes.
- Collaborates and maintains project control.
- Consults and collaborates with a highly virtual and
matrix-managed client and ADP Project Team by expertly overseeing
development, communication and execution of all project goals.
- Plans, schedules and controls the activities of complex
business projects. Monitors all project deliverables through the
generation, maintenance, distribution and communication of key
project documents, to ensure processes are followed and goals
- Coordinates the new client transition process at the conclusion
of the implementation for each product purchased. Ensures that all
necessary documentation is properly distributed to facilitate the
ongoing support of complex client solutions.
- Partners with Sales to align client expectations.
- Aligns with and supports expectations established by Sales.
Accurately assesses and monitors client expectations to ensure
positive outcomes. Identifies and overcomes objections, clarifies
expectations, confirms client understanding of both deliverables
and timeframes and involves Sales as necessary to reset
expectations. Incorporates and prioritizes the ADP Value
Proposition in project strategy.
- Leads and gains commitment from client and ADP Project Teams to
implement with a concurrent approach, meeting and exceeding
clients' integrated solution and value proposition objectives.
- Meets with prospects to discuss the implementation process.
Serves as a liaison with Sales/System Consultants to set proper
- Manages internal and external relationships.
- Manages the client relationship at the most senior level within
the client organization and acts as single point of contact and
escalation for all key project stakeholders.
- Maintains the Project Team's focus on exceeding client
- Proactively contacts clients during the implementation process
to assess satisfaction and the team's ability to deliver a
comprehensive "OneADP" solution. Monitors implementation quality
and productivity using established metrics.
- Develops professional relationships with ADP associates from
other business units, and leverages those relationships to ensure a
quality implementation experience for the client.
- Anticipates and oversees escalated project issues and assures
that the responsibility for resolution is assigned and resolved by
the appropriate Project Team Members.
- Provides appropriate feedback to team members and management
regarding overall team performance as well as individual
performance in achieving project goals.
- Mentors new Project Managers and participates in collaborative,
- Provides leadership, guidance and direction to team members in
the absence of the manager.
- Participates in task forces, strategic initiatives,
acquisitions, stretch assignments and collaboration opportunities
with other SBUs.
- Travel required for the role up to 40%QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related
- PMP certification?
- 3-5+ years project management experience? PREFERRED
QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the
- Professional certifications (CPP or PHR) preferred.
- Clearly possesses both advanced knowledge of functional area,
plus in-depth knowledge of related company products.
- Recognized as having advanced knowledge of assigned topics and
as an overall expert in project management.
- Demonstrate project leadership skills.
- Knowledge of HRMS industry, ADP products and value propositions
- Strong negotiation skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office Applications
- Demonstrated project leadership
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills (persuasion, motivation)
- Excellent analysis skills
- Strong relationship building/networking skills
- Results-orientation/exceeding client expectations
- Creates and articulates a clear sense of direction
- Champions ADP processes and tools
- Project Management
- Organizational skills
- Time Management
- Resourcefulness We're designing a better way to work, so you
can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the
'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE? Magazine, and recognized by
DiversityInc? as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP
works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help
their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash
their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating
platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together
we can unlock a world of opportunity. At ADP, we believe that
diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment
opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information,
creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful
alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected
veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates
excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability,
and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Norfolk , Project Manager III, Implementation, Executive , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!