Hospital Ship DMLSS Program Manager with Security Clearance
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Job Description What You'll Get to Do: CACI has a full time
position for a Hospital Ship DMLSS Program Manager to work on the
USNS COMFORT hospital ship located in Norfolk, VA. The DMLSS
Manager provide professional and technical services, database, and
training support for DMLSS using Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
concepts to the T-AH class hospital ship. More About the Role:
* Implements, maintains, modifies, and integrates existing
automation and DMLSS with specific functions in several phases of
requisitioning, funding, procurement, receiving, payment
certification, materials inventory, and distribution
* Function as the subject matter expert in T-AH class hospital ship
logistics and warehousing, to include managing warehouse inventory,
performing quality assurance checks in ordering, and receipting
* Participate in logistics evolutions such as material on-loads to
include operating forklifts and pallet jacks.
* Provide subject matter expert guidance on Authorized Medical
Allowance List (AMAL) and Authorized Dental Allowance List (ADAL)
build-out, ordering, receipting, and distribution for Humanitarian
Assistance, Disaster Response, and Combat Casualty Care
* Serve as a link between the Supply Department of respective ship
and Naval Medical Logistics Command (NMLC) in the implementation of
DMLSS and related system interfaces.
* Perform network and system assessments and provide
recommendations for system upgrades and modifications to the
Information Systems Manager.
* Establishes hardware and software operational procedures and
assists in the development of automation skills in specific
application usage for supply and finance operations personnel.
* Develops supporting data and provides comprehensive logistics
planning information, logistics plans recommendations, alternatives
and performance criteria to activity command, staff, program, and
* Manage, monitor, and coordinate the execution of the ILS program
on the assigned vessel.
* Establishes and maintains a program/project ILS management
information reporting system sufficient to provide information
required to brief officials on the current ILS status of assigned
* Provide updates of material and casualty status of these systems
to the Information Systems Manager and the Supply Officer.
* Develops DMLSS - related training plans and works independently
within a prescribed training framework, to include scheduling
weekly, monthly, and quarterly DMLSS training.
* Assess training needs and provides training to meet the needs of
* Develop a comprehensive training package for long-term
* Integrate training updates into the prescribed training framework
to keep current with ongoing trends.
* Prepare logistics requirements plans, operational and interim
support plans, contract performance criteria, and related products
for the Supply Officer. You'll Bring These Qualifications: * At
least 4 years of experience with DMLSS related systems in a systems
* Active Department of Defense SECRET security clearance. These
Qualifications Would be Nice to Have: * Have a basic understanding
of T-AH Class hospital ship command structure and command and
* Have expert knowledge on T-AH Class hospital ship capabilities
* Completed prior military service, or have relevant civilian
experience on large seagoing vessels.
* Combat operation experience is highly preferred.
* Possess a working knowledge of current Navy Tactics, Training,
and Procedures for Humanitarian Assistance, Disaster Response, and
Combat Casualty Care operations.
* Understand Navy Logistics policies and procedures, such as
AMAL/ADAL, COSAL, APL, and related publications.
* Must have basic Internet Security requirements, Information
Awareness policies, and the safekeeping of Personal Identifying
Information (PII), and related Privacy Act Data. What We Can Offer
You: - We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
Post. - Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows
them to balance quality work and their personal lives. - We offer
competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities. -
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation's highest priorities. - For over 55 years, the
principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the
driving force behind our success. Job Location
US-Norfolk-VA-NORFOLK-VIRGINIA BCH CACI employs a diverse range of
talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters
continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the
opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information
solutions and services in support of national security missions and
government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal
Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for
employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: CACI, Norfolk , Hospital Ship DMLSS Program Manager with Security Clearance, Executive , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!