Company: BASYS Processing, Inc.
Posted on: August 15, 2019
Account Manager- Relationship Manager
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of
banking relationships and referred merchant accounts to deliver
profitability and excellent customer service. Responsibilities
include directing and managing customer relationships, auditing
accounts, advising on financial information, products, pricing, and
We are seeking an individual who is smart, friendly, detail
oriented, a quick learner, has a great attitude and enjoys working
with people. An ideal candidate enjoys talking with customers on
the phone and in person, solving problems and working with
computers. Experience working for a bank, software company, or in
the credit card payments industry is not required as we are looking
professionals with the natural ability to provide top notch
customer service to businesses, we can train the right person.
***This will be in Norfolk, VA and the Account Manager will need to
have the ability to work from home, as well as visit with clients
and customers in the area.***
- Directs and manages account relationships within an assigned
Bank portfolio, using written and verbal communication.
- Acts as a transaction processing consultant for banks and
merchants, providing alternative processing solutions and options
while identifying the advantages and disadvantages of the proposed
solutions, to minimize associated costs and risks.
- Applies independent judgment in determining alternate courses
of action to best assist banks and merchants.
- Works with banks and internal departments to ensure a high
level of support for the merchant.
- Manages communications with third-party business partners to
ensure a unified account management strategy.
- Investigates and resolves matters with third-party business
partners, banking partners, merchants and internal departments.
- Identifies, monitors, and mitigates risk issues per bank and
card policy guidelines.
- Works with partners and agents to define and achieve goals for
- Utilizes approved scheduled calls to increase retention efforts
within merchant base
- 3-5 years of account management/ customer service experience
working directly with the customers, training, and answering
questions, as well as working directly with the outside sales team,
vendors, and owners
- Bachelors Degree or higher; or in lieu of degree have relevant
- Ability to work remote (from home), as well as visit clients
and customers in the Norfolk, VA area.
Recommended Skills or Special Abilities:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Knowledge of computer software systems including CRMs
- Ability to analyze and research to resolve issues
- Ability to interact and communicate with a wide variety of
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with varying
responsibilities and shifting priorities.
- Ability to learn quickly
Basys Processing Inc. is known for providing an exceptional service
with a personal touch for its clients, and building professional
relationships with the merchants is how the Relationship Managers
keep them with our company. Our strength is satisfying our clients'
needs on the first call; a goal that allows us to retain 90% of
clients that continue to process with us in an industry that
typically maintains less than 75% of clients.
BASYS provides direct credit and debit card processing solutions
for businesses across the country. We treat our team, clients, and
vendors like people, not numbers. BASYS is proud to maintain a 90%
customer retention rate of clients that continue to process, in an
industry where retention rates often average closer to 70 to 75%.
We feel that this is a perfect example of how our customer oriented
business model sets us apart.
If you are the person that others go to when they need answers and
know you will get it done right the first time, you are the person
we are looking for!
Account Manager, Relationship Manager, Client Support Manager,
Customer Account Manager, Operations Manager
Keywords: BASYS Processing, Inc., Norfolk , Account Manager, Executive , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!