Customer Service Manager
Posted on: September 11, 2018
The Retail Management Store Customer Experience job function ensures an enjoyable, convenient and successful shopping and buying experience that leads to increased sales and sustained long-term profitability, as well as establish and retain a life-long relationship with existing and new customers. Leads and inspires the team to optimize the IKEA shopping experience in order to ensure satisfied customers and increase sales. This job is also accountable for enhancing customer satisfaction by managing payment, returns, home delivery, product handover, car loading, complaints and claims efficiently and with empathy.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include:
- Manages the Customer Service Team in order to ensure that co-workers are available and ready to help by putting customers before work tasks.
- Oversees and ensures daily operations are completed according to processes and routines within payment, after sales, and home delivery.
- Monitors performance against agreed goals, adapting and taking action when required and analyzing customer concerns, KPIs and root cause analysis to make future improvements.
- Follows cash handling procedures to ensure money handling is securely managed.
- Ensures co-worker competence on system knowledge (SAMS, ISELL, IPOS, COGNOS, etc.).
- Provides input to Field regarding HD capacity, pricing and forecast requirements and needs for the location within the service products area, provider performance, and service provider challenges to the Field Customer Experience Advisor.
- Creates a customer-centric environment within the team that leads with empathy and empowers co-workers to act quickly and make decisions to resolve issues, create happy customers, and ensure co-workers are recognized for exemplary service to customers (HUTI, etc.).
- Handles escalated customer issues that cannot be resolved at a co-worker level.
- Ensures a smooth customer flow in front of customer checkout area and provides and implements IKEA's returns policy.
- Partners with Safety & Security to ensure adherence to policies, procedures, and audits regarding inventory integrity, safety, cash handling procedures, and internal audit standards.
- Ensures implementation of working routines, competence development and follow-up of Commercial Review and Compliance (ASR) related to the role and functions.
- Lives the IKEA values and nurtures a strong IKEA culture that inspires and empowers co-workers to extraordinary achievements.Understands and recognizes co-worker contribution.
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous retail selling experience preferred.
- Problems solving skills.
- Strong understanding of what excellent customer service looks like.
- Passion for home furnishings.
- Ability to handle customer enquiries.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and organize my work and the work of others in order to make the most efficient use of time available.
- Experience of actively selling through understanding customers and their needs.
- Computer literate and interested in new applications and tools.
- Experience of managing and developing a team, preferably in retail environment.
- Ability to inspire and effect change.
GROWING TOGETHER IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world's leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us. Additional Information : IKEA provides a comprehensive benefits package, for co-workers averaging 20+ hours weekly, to help you achieve your personal and wellness goals including:---Health and Rx insurance - rated at Platinum and Gold---Dental insurance---Vision - free for full time co-workers, slight cost share for part time co-workers---Health and Dependent care FSA's---Company paid and Voluntary Life Insurance---Tuition reimbursement---401(k) with Company Match ---Loyalty Bonus towards Retirement - TACK program---EAP---Short and Long term disability Other great benefits include:---Work/life balance---Generous PTO and paid sick time---Store discount---Training and development ---Meal discount Job ID 326256BR Removal Date 09/19/2018
Keywords: Ikea, Norfolk , Customer Service Manager, Executive , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!