Fit360 Site Director
Company: Onelife Fitness
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Summary Objective: Develop Fit360 programs and grow business by
creating member relationships, leading Fit360 Coaches to success,
and working with the team to exceed all goals and expectations.
- Deliver the ultimate fitness experience to every member, every
- Design weekly Fit360 programs and recommend exercises according
- Develop Fit360 business and exhibit dedication to the member
- Grow percentage of participating Fit360 members to exceed
- Monitor small-group fitness trends and member feedback to
provide insight on Fit360 programs
- Visit Fit360 classes on a weekly basis
- Manage, coach and motivate Fit360 Coaches Job Responsibilities:
- Recruit, hire, and train Fit360 Coaches
- Lead Fit360 classes, set-up and break down according to
published schedule and course offerings
- Understand all Fit360 offerings
- Serve as primary point of contact for all new and existing
- Engage all new and existing members in Fit360 value
- Maintain accurate records of Fit360 Member Participation
- Ensure 70 percent new member Fit360 trial class
- Ensure 40 percent conversion rate to Fit360 consistent
- Follow through and monitor all Fit360 leads and prospects, at
one, 30, and 90 days
- Work with other team members to establish and achieve
- Utilize technology for all personal training programming,
scheduling, and billing
- Record all hours accurately
- Understand and follow employee standards of conduct and
- Understand and uphold club building, facilities, service,
program, and emergency procedures
- Complete all in-house staff training as assigned
- Assume other duties as assigned
- Work early mornings, evenings, and weekends as required
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to motivate and nurture others
- Demonstrated selling skills
- Strong work ethic that includes punctuality, organization, and
attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a friendly, enthusiastic, and positive
- Outwardly facing professional appearance
- Confidence and desire to create new relationships quickly
- Ability to quickly acquire and apply new knowledge and
- Ability to handle challenging customer experiences with
patience, tact, and professionalism
- Superior sense of customer service at all times
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Mastery of Small Group Training Business Development
- Mastery of Small Group Training Sales
- Understanding of basic cash procedures Required Experience,
Education & Certifications:
- Personal training experience (preferred)
- Nationally recognized personal training certification from a US
Fitness accepted provider is required within 30-days of hire
- CPR/AED Certification is required
- Participate in professional development and continuing
education opportunities in order to maintain national certification
per year Physical Activities, Requirements, Visual Acuity & Working
Conditions: Physical demands listed here are representative of
those that must be met to successfully perform essential job
functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the
waist. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable
degree and requires full motion of the lower extremities and back
- Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees.
- Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and
- Moving about on hands and knees or hands and feet.
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long
distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Using upper extremities to press against something with steady
force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward.
- Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, haul
or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving
objects horizontally from position-to-position. This factor is
important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires
substantial use of upper extremities and back muscles.
- Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important
spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with
or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information
through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in
- Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the
wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Heavy work. Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds
of force constantly to move objects.
- The worker is required to have visual acuity to perform an
activity such as: operates machines, such as lathes, drill presses,
power saws, and mills where the seeing job is at or within arm's
reach; performs mechanical or skilled trades tasks of a
non-repetitive nature, such as carpenter, technicians, service
people, plumbers, painters, mechanics, etc.
- The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse
environmental conditions (such as in typical office or
administrative work). Employee Benefits: All US Fitness team
- Complimentary Membership and Guest Privileges
- Discounts on Personal Training, Mind&Body, Aquatics, and
- Discounts on Serenity Day Spa Services and all apparel
- Employee Referral Gift
- In-house Continuing Education Credits and CEC Reimbursement
Additional Full Time Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Benefits and Group Life
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off Relocation:Candidates outside of the specified
area are welcome to apply but if selected for an interview, they
must be willing to travel at own cost. Relocation assistance is not
offered. US FITNESS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Onelife Fitness, Norfolk , Fit360 Site Director, Executive , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!