Assistant Account Manager - Risk Management
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- Assist with processing endorsement requests, cancellations and
- Quote and print finance agreements as needed.
- Pre-check, attach and bookmark insurance policies in Epic,
forward checklists of the Risk Management Associates.
- Assemble client's insurance policies for delivery.
- Process and issue certificates.
- Obtain loss runs, endorsements, billing, etc. from carrier
- Assist account managers in billing of policies, audits and
- Attend office/team meetings as necessary.
- Participate in carrier website training when scheduled.
- Handle other duties as assigned.
- Obeys all applicable federal laws, rules, and regulations
relating to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) including the Bank Secrecy
Act (BSA)Minimum Required Skills and Competencies:
- 1 - 3 years' experience in Commercial Lines Insurance
- Attention to detail
- Strong telephone skills
- Cheerful personality
- Dependability and punctuality
- Active P&C License
- Microsoft Products experience (Outlook, Word, Excel)Desired
Skills and Competencies:
- Prior Experience working with insurance software, preferably
Applied Systems#LI-BW1#insurance Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: TowneBank, Norfolk , Assistant Account Manager - Risk Management, Executive , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!