Program Manager - Cybersecurity
Company: AUSGAR Technologies
Posted on: November 22, 2022
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME
COMPETITIVE SALARY, COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS AND A COMPANY THAT
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD.
AUSGAR Technologies, Inc., an EOE
Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans employer, is a rapidly growing
Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Department
of Defense, government contractor with core competencies in
Information Assurance, Cybersecurity and Systems Engineering. With
offices on both the East and West coasts, an inviting culture and
above-standard benefits, opportunity abounds for the right
As a growing Department of Defense Contractor, AUSGAR Technologies
has an exciting NEW opportunity for a Program Manager Cybersecurity
to join our team of smart, innovative technical team members.
Program Manager Cybersecurity 20-048
AUSGAR is currently seeking a highly qualified Cybersecurity
Program Manager who will be supporting Military Sealift Command
(MSC) Cybersecurity Support Services. They will be responsible for
all phases of implementation of the C4S systems. AUSGAR is seeking
an adaptable and engaged candidate with working knowledge of MSC
shipboard electronics and Navy C4S POR systems.
The Cybersecurity Program Manager must be able to create and
maintain a collaborative work environment; set goals; give clear
direction to the team and provide decisive and constructive
feedback; empower individuals to take ownership for their
assignments; identify and capture funded program growth; and
demonstrate and insist on ethical and professional behavior in
accordance with company values.
* Able to demonstrate an understanding of the MSC C4S requirements
in relation to the MSC mission.
* Have experience managing and fielding large projects and have
demonstrated excellent written and oral communications skills.
* Have substantive experience managing contracts deploying and
supporting shipboard C4S infrastructure relative to the specific
Task Order, as required.
* Familiarity with Military instructions and standards as they
pertain to operation of shipboard C4S systems and deployment of
both hardware and software.
Total Years of Related Experience for Position: 7+ Years
The physical demands and work environment described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
* Minimum Secret clearance is required.
* Must comply with certification requirements identified in DoD
8570.01M for IAM Level III or equivalent.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems/Technology related
* MBA or post-graduate degree in a related field preferred.
* Minimum of seven (7) years' experience is required.
* At least five (5) years of project/program management with
technical program experience on programs/projects supporting the
Department of Defense.
* Contract Management training or equivalent years of relevant
* Experienced with all phases of implementation of C4S systems.
* Program management, design and production, logistics,
installation and test and evaluation procedures.
* Coordinate and direct QA efforts in support of C4S systems.
* Manage large staff in a program office environment and experience
in coordinating this staff in a diverse range of tasks.
* Familiarity with the C4S environment, policies and systems and
with the environment, policies and systems of other Navy/MSC
* Proficient in a wide range of information IT security
technologies, embedded security and platforms. `
* Solid analytical/problem-solving skills with the ability to
identify solutions to unusual and complex problems.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must be comfortable with public speaking and developing
relationships across all levels of the enterprise.
* Exceptional interpersonal, leadership and decision-making
* Excellent analytical, project management and organizational
skills with a keen attention to detail.
* Understanding of business challenges and opportunities driven by
technology and regulations unique to the Defense industry highly
* As required, it is desirable that the PM has experience with, and
detailed knowledge of:
* MSC N6 SMIS (Shipboard Management Information System) and the MSC
* Working knowledge of MSC shipboard electronics and Navy C4S POR
* Broad experience base managing and fielding large
multi-million-dollar, world-wide projects, preferably those which
directly support DoD, in particular DoN.
* DAWIA Level II Cert in Program Management or Project Management
Institute (PMI), Project Management Professional (PMP) or
equivalent courses from DAU level I and II DAWIA Program Management
Certification is a plus.
an essential qualification for this position is successfully
obtaining a Secret security clearance issued by the Federal
Government, which may require successful completion of a background
AUSGAR Technologies, Inc.is an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer.
AUSGAR Technologies, Inc.is committed to engaging in affirmative
action to increase employment opportunities for females,
minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We are an EOE - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Keywords: AUSGAR Technologies, Norfolk , Program Manager - Cybersecurity, Executive , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!