KFC Assistant Manager
Posted on: August 3, 2022
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up.
We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them
with southern hospitality, we make our customer's day. So, our jobs
are more than a paycheck - they're about being independent, having
fun, and making new friends. If you're already a successful
manager, you need to check out our Assistant Manager position.
Bonus Program: In this role, you will be eligible to participate in
a Bonus Program, which is paid out every period. The bonus payout
is calculated each period based on the restaurant sales,
profitability, and voice of the customer metrics. (These metrics
are subject to change).
Benefits: We offer amazing benefits to our employees, such as the
- \tMedical, Dental and Vision benefits
- \tVoluntary Short Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- \tCompany paid Life Insurance
- \t401K contribution match of $.25 for each $1.00 contributed up
- \tTwo week's paid vacation (to start!)
- \tFlexible schedules - no early mornings and no super late
- \tFree shift meals and an employee discount at KFC
- \tVoluntary Critical Illness and Accident Benefit Program
- \tVoluntary Identity Theft Protection Program
- \tVoluntary Legal Plan Program
- \tEmployee Assistance Program
KBP Cares, a 501c3, was formed in 2015 with a simple mission:
provide hope, support and relief for employees facing critical
hardship. A financial grant from KBP Cares is available to any KBP
employee regardless of whether they donate so long as they have
been deemed to have endured a qualifying incident. In addition to
KBP Cares, KBP directly partners with local charities to enrich the
communities where we operate and where our employees live and work
through volunteerism, bi-annual fundraising, and much more in order
to make a significant, positive impact in our local
As a franchisee of KFC, KBP employees are also eligible to
participate with the KFC Foundation programs. KFC Foundation is an
independent non-profit organization, which provides charitable
support to KFC U.S. restaurant employees through education,
hardship assistance and personal finance programs.
- \tReach Program: Helps KFC restaurant employees pursue their
dreams of going to college.
- \tRise Program: Supports KFC restaurant employees in earning
their GED through a comprehensive online prep and testing
- \tKFC Family Fund: Provides financing aid to KFC restaurant
employees during a hardship, crise or natural disaster.
- \tMyChange: Equips KFC restaurant employees with a $5,000
emergency fund, a habit of saving and greater financial
- \tKentucky Fried Wishes: Gives KFC restaurant employees a once
in a lifetime opportunity to nominate a team member for a life
As an Assistant Manager, you have the keys to a $1 million+
business (literally!). And when you grow your team and the business
by making our customers' day, you get rewarded in a big way. The
good news is that your training will teach you everything you need
to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you
should have from the get-go:
- \tA natural leader, you want to be co-captain because you can
help bring together a winning team. You're all about creating a
great place to work for the team.
- \tYou want to make your customer's day and it shows in the way
you are maniacal about serving great-tasting chicken with a great
- \tWe have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to
our family. You know who you are-honest, energetic, motivational,
- \tYou set high standards for yourself and for the team.
- \tYou're up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the
restaurant business and know every day is different.
- \tAnd, you're at least 18 years old with a valid driver's
license, reliable transportation (not public transportation - you
may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes)
and a true desire to learn and grow.
- \tLift, carry, stack, push or pull heavy objects up to 50
- \tStand and walk constantly for entire shifts.
- \tManeuver through compact spaces safely and operate restaurant
- \tAbility to effectively communicate and follow direction.
- \tMaintain a valid driver's license and carry a minimum of
$100,000 in liability insurance coverage.
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that is
independently owned and operated by a KBP. KBP has been named one
of the 10 Fastest-Growing Restaurant Chains and one of the Top 100
Fastest-Growing Businesses in North America! KBP operates a
fast-paced environment where energy, passion, and quality are
abundant. Currently, KBP operates nearly 800 YUM! Brand's
restaurants across 28 states throughout the United States.
At KBP, we are focused and deliberate about creating and sustaining
an environment that values and balances our responsibility to, and
impact on, our customers, people, and communities. The success KBP
has had with growth through acquisition is directly correlated to
diligent selection criteria, prudent and responsible capital
structure, and industry leading operational talent. Ultimately
giving our people significant opportunity to grow themselves
personally, professionally, and financially.
Keywords: KFC, Norfolk , KFC Assistant Manager, Executive , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!