HRST Digital Enablement Manager
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The HR Strategy and Transformation Digital Enablement team
implements core, firmwide Talent applications leveraged to support
key Talent strategies and processes. As Talent identifies
opportunities to transform the way we deliver services, technology
solutions will need to be implemented or updated to provide an
enhanced experience to our professionals and to drive operational
efficiency and effective improvements across Talent.
Our team - in partnership with our Talent stakeholders, IT
partners, and technology vendors - supports the design,
configuration, and implementation of technology solutions that will
enhance the employee experience, optimize productivity, and create
value for the Firm. We are seeking a highly motivated and seasoned
talent technology professional to design, implement, and monitor
these solutions as part of our multi-year transformation roadmap.
This role will manage a portfolio of projects and initiatives that
involve the Talent Services organization - the team that manages
core human resource activities.
This role will focus on implementation, enhancement, and operations
for a new core enabling technology for end-to-end case management,
workflow management, knowledge, and communications. Additionally,
this role will serve as a conduit to ITS and be a single point of
contact for both new initiatives and the maintenance and risk
resolution for existing digital assets. This individual will
incubate and drive projects in partnership with the Talent Services
teams and ITS as well as contribute to other projects as needed.
This role requires extensive experience with case management and
workflow management technology, Talent process and domain
experience. Additionally, this individual requires strong project
management skills and stakeholder management experience.
Work you'll do
As the Digital Enablement Manager, you will:
- Lead the design, implementation, and testing of critical talent
- Manage third party vendor relationships, when applicable,
resolve break-fixes, prioritize ongoing enhancements, and monitor
new development - with a focus on downstream impacts.
- Serve as a strategic advisor to Talent and coordinate with
subject matter advisors to ensure the appropriate Talent
representation is included in preparation, design, and testing
- Interface with the HRST Intelligent Automation team to bring
new and innovative automation and machine learning solutions to the
Talent Services organization.
- Support the Digital Enablement leadership team with support for
key programs and projects.
- Create business cases for new initiatives and monitor on-going
metrics to demonstrate the return-on-investment, cost avoidance,
and value creation of digital solutions.
- Collaborate with other subject matter experts, such as People
Analytics and User Experience team members, to propose innovative
digital solutions that shape the customer experience.
- Design workshops and other planning sessions to ensure that
system configurations, process designs, and testing plans meet the
talent business owners' needs.
- Perform other role-related duties as needed.
The HR Strategy and Transformation team is reimagining how Talent
fuels our Deloitte businesses through innovative, customer-centric,
digitally enabled talent services. We take a human-centered
approach to creating unified, personalized, and intuitive
experiences that use data and digital solutions to optimize the way
that Talent works, the workforce, and the workplace.
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of relevant work
- Problem solving skills and consultative approach with an
ability to collaborate with team members on best practices
- Expertise leading talent technology implementations or
enhancing other enterprise digital talent solutions - from concept
- Talent subject matter experience
- Leadership experience in a dynamic, complex, client- and
team-focused environment with minimal oversight and an agile
- Experience with end-to-end case management as well as Cloud
- Proven stakeholder management and relationship-building
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient with Microsoft Office technology (e.g., PowerPoint,
Excel, OneNote, Word, Teams)
- Knowledge of the professional services industry is
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
Keywords: Deloitte, Norfolk , HRST Digital Enablement Manager, Executive , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!