Field Engineer with Security Clearance
Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers LLC (PAE LLC)
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Field Engineer Duties, Experience, Skills, Requirements, and
Information: * Responsible for management of all maintenance
related tasks assigned to ATMO Norfolk; shall establish a work
maintenance schedule to meet requirements of operations
* Reports to the Site Manager.
* Must be customer oriented.
* Work with Operations Manager to ensure asset availability.
* Ensure that all assigned targets meet the appropriate standards
* Supervising the preparation of all required forms and reports
regarding the targets, their availability and associated support
equipment as defined in the contract.
* Implement and supervise an on-the-job training program to improve
skills, train new personnel, and train on new equipment and cross
* Support and administer a preventative maintenance and corrosion
* Support and supervise an active safety program.
* Ensure that all procedures and policies are followed in the
performance of maintenance and repair functions on all targets.
* Ensure that site maintenance facilities are maintained in a clean
and orderly manner.
* May be required to travel on company business. Qualification
Standards: * Requires a minimum of 10 years management experience
in boat/vessel maintenance.
* Must have an extensive working knowledge of boat operations and
* Must have full knowledge of maintenance requirements at the
* 5 years supervisory experience a must.
* Able to handle complex administrative and technical details.
* Must be an effective communicator with both oral and written to
deal with company and the customer.
* Have a proven record for reliability and demonstrated initiative
with good supervisory management skills as a mechanic and
* May be required to have a security clearance and passport in the
performance of duties.
* Must be a US citizen and completed high school or equivalent.
* Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
* Maintenance Management Experience
* Must possess a valid driver's license
* All candidates will be required to pass Drug Screenings
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the
duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an
exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work
assignments as appropriate. Education Required: * High School
Diploma or equivalent GED
* Successful completion of technical school, trade school, or
military technical training is highly desired. Security Clearance:
* Ability to obtain and maintain US DoD Secret Security clearance,
throughout employment. Our benefits and perks include: * Medical,
dental, vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance
* Tuition and training assistance program
* Wellness program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Paid vacation and sick leave & 10 Paid Holidays
* Mobile phone service discount / Discounted Gym Memberships
* * Work Conditions: Conditions will vary.This position requires
both laboratory and field work and candidates will often be
required to work outdoors on elevated platforms and be capable of
frequent stair climbing, with and without equipment. Work will
include sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching. PAE is
proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices
provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States
military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital
status, family structure, medical condition including genetic
characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or
physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job
can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any
other protected category under federal, state, or local law. EEO is
the Law Poster EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers LLC (PAE LLC), Norfolk , Field Engineer with Security Clearance, Engineering , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!