Junior Marketing and Communications Specialist - Entry Level
Company: Ultimate Charities
Posted on: January 13, 2022
We are looking for a resourceful and innovative communications
professional with a passion for public relations to join our
successful marketing firm. Our rapidly-growing firm works with
local leaders and corporations alike, supporting each clients
specific public relations and marketing goals by providing tailored
marketing services at a fraction of the cost.
Due to our unprecedented growth this year, we are in immediate need
of six employees to help build relationships with clients and serve
as the face of our clients prestigious brands. You will have the
opportunity to work with some of the largest corporations in the
country, revitalizing our existing strategies to keep their
businesses dynamic, current, and cutting-edge.
Not sure if you're qualified? Relax! This is an entry-level
position! No experience is necessary and we welcome new graduates
and professionals looking for a career change. We provide full
training with a national manager that will help you reach your
goals and go beyond your potential.
Responsibilities of the Communications Specialist in Marketing &
- Effectively communicate directly with clients consumers to
establish a positive brand image to the public.
- Assist the Public Relations and Marketing Manager in creating
Public Relations campaigns that align with each clients corporate
objectives, increase clients market brand share, and maximize
- Serve as a consultant and liaison between consumers and
corporate clientele to resolve communications issues and articulate
key brand messages.
- Assist in campaign setup and breakdown, handle client and
company merchandise and campaign materials, and coordinate the
transition of marketing campaign materials as necessary.
Qualifications of the Communications Specialist in Marketing &
- Degree or related experience in Public Relations, English,
Communications, Business Administration/Business Communications,
Marketing, and related fields an asset
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Ability to develop new and innovative public relations and
communications strategies to suit a variety of audiences
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with
ability to articulate complex messages
- A positive attitude and ability to work both individually and
in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multitask and
handle multiple priorities
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Ultimate Charities, Norfolk , Junior Marketing and Communications Specialist - Entry Level, Advertising , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!