Company: Robert Half
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionRobert Half is working with a company in the
Transport industry, to find an Administrative Assistant who is
results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their careers.
The Administrative Assistant will perform various administrative
and office support duties. Anyone who loves mail merging, pivot
tables, and presentation design should not hesitate to contact us.
This long-term contract / contract / temporary position is a
terrific Administrative Assistant opportunity and is based in the
Norfolk, Virginia area.
- Support a variety of projects for other employees
- Receive and tend to visitors
- Answer telephone calls
- Organize word processors, files, and faxes- Demonstrated
knowledge of Facilities Coordinator
- Microsoft PowerPoint experience
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Book Travel Arrangements experience
- Microsoft Word experience
- Adeptness in Travel Expense
- Coordinate Travel Arrangements experience highly desired
- Proven ability to use the internet for research
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written,
- Proficient computer skills including word processing,
spreadsheets, presentation software, as well as databases and
customer database systems
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a
dynamic and growing company and looking to thrive in a creative
environment, we would love to hear from you! A candidate will be
chosen by the end of the week. Contact us now!
Keywords: Robert Half, Norfolk , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!