Clerical Assistant - Part Time - Colonnas Shipyard
Company: Anchor Sandblasting and Coatings
Posted on: January 17, 2020
The clerical assistant will provide administrative support to the
office manager and supervisors. You will be working closely with
colleagues and vendors to ensure that all business needs are met.
You must be able to use independent judgement, be organized and
proactive - while working in a constantly changing, fast-paced
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees, candidates,
vendors, and customers.
- Responsible for receiving and distributing all incoming and
outgoing communication, i.e. mail, email, phone calls, texts,
- Provide daily employee time reporting.
- Ability to assist the office manager and the superintendent
with various projects when needed.
- Coordinating new hires with human resources.
- Assist with general clerical tasks - including, but not limited
to filing, ordering supplies, and data entry.
- Complete miscellaneous assignments and projects, as
- Must be willing to learn, understand, and promote our ESOP
cultureKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIESRequires the ability to
process sudden increases in work volume. Capable of working
independently with minimal supervision, highly organized, and
attentive to detail. Must be able to manage multiple priorities at
once, solve problems, and have excellent written and verbal
communication skills. Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word,
PowerPoint, Outlook).EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE(3) years of
administrative/office experience. Staffing experience or human
resources experience a plus. Previous work experience in
construction, marine, or industrial industry would be helpful.
Bilingual is a plus.WORK ENVIRONMENTNo climate control
Keywords: Anchor Sandblasting and Coatings, Norfolk , Clerical Assistant - Part Time - Colonnas Shipyard, Administration, Clerical , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!