Financial Analyst - May 2020 Graduates ONLY!
Posted on: November 11, 2019
ADP is hiring an entry-level Financial Analyst.Thanks for clicking!
Let us tell you a little more...
- Is your desire to learn and grow insatiable??
- Are you motivated by always progressing and achieving
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a
fast-paced, collaborative environment? (Oh yes, we used the "L"
word, and it's that serious.)Well, then you might be just the
person we're looking for.First, let's tell you more about ADP. We
believe great companies are built by great people -- and for them.
Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping
employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and
achieve their potential. We're always designing for people,
starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people
like you.As Financial Analyst, you'll be part of an integrated,
dynamic, growing Finance organization within a Fortune 250 company.
This energetic team--built on an ethos of teamwork, innovation, and
associate engagement--collaborates both with ADP senior leadership
and each other to share best practices and optimize the overall
understanding of the business's financials. The mix of
enthusiastic, talented analysts and highly experienced management
makes for a fast-paced, high-energy and engaging office culture,
but one that still promotes work/life balance. Our analysts serve
core FP&A roles, craft deliverables for business partners in
the field, and continually present valuable business insights to
senior leadership. While the team has a diversity of backgrounds
and perspectives, it works together under a common goal: providing
valuable, accurate and actionable financial knowledge to all areas
of ADP.Does this sound like you?
- Trusted Advisor. Lives by integrity and delivers on promises...
- Insightful Strategist. Transforms insights into ideas and ideas
- People First. You're a relationship builder who wants to help
others, grow friendships, laugh and supports people.WHAT YOU'LL
- Create accurate quarterly financial forecasts using both
proactive communication and data-driven modeling techniques that
drive business decisions?
- Support the creation of an annual Operating Plan that aligns
with strategic initiatives
- Consistently provide actionable, forward-looking variance
analysis focused on key business drivers as part of the monthly
- Prepare consolidated financial results, such as P&L's, on a
- Perform ad hoc analyses (e.g. deep dive cost studies and
strategic business cases) that support management in developing
initiatives to drive growth and margin improvements?
- Develop new analytical packages and executing improvements in
overall FP&A processes in order to simplify and enhance the
- Effectively use financial applications to extract, aggregate,
and analyze financial data and performance metrics
- Understand, interpret and communicate effectively to management
and fellow team members
- Establish and maintain business partnering relationships with
leadership in your respective field of ADPEXPERIENCE YOU'LL
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree, May 2020 graduation
- Degree in Finance, Economics or equivalent?
- History of strong academic performance
- 0-3 years of Finance experienceWHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Leaders willing to contribute to your development
- Opportunities for recognition, career growth and maximum
exposure to ADP's senior leadership?
- Training to give you the tools to succeed
- Collaborative team environment?
- Exposure to the operations and the workings of the world's
leader in payroll and HCM solutions
- Fun, welcoming work environment
- Rapidly expanding team within a Fortune 250 company
- Opportunity to have an immediate impact on the businessYOU'LL
LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly
diverse perspectives and insights.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means
plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates
progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
- Become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and
development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.If
you've made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting
for? Apply now! BONUS POINTS FOR THESE:?Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience working in teams and individually with
little or no guidance
- Demonstrated experience solving complex problems and
implementing business process improvements
- Experience with Excel / Microsoft Office We're designing a
better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for.
Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE?
Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc? as one of the 'Top 50
Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000
organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter,
embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing
for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how
great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of
opportunity. At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation.
ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of
race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin,
age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an
inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit,
qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Norfolk , Financial Analyst - May 2020 Graduates ONLY!, Accounting, Auditing , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!