Full Level Tax Specialist
Posted on: August 17, 2019
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents
and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things
differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow,
we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at
ADP.We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE
values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service
Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts,
Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.POSITION SUMMARY:The job
focus is to work with all Implementation Centers, Data Conversion
Services, Financial Service Centers and clients to ensure timely,
efficient reconciliation and entry of quarterly and annual tax
deposit information. Full Level Tax (FLT) Specialists develop and
maintain effective ADP/Client communications and utilize ADP Full
Level Tax (FLT) Smart Standards processes and tools to ensure
client satisfaction and use of ADP Tax Filing Services. FLT
Specialists ensure all Mid-Quarter Conversion / Mid-Year Conversion
processes are completed timely and accurately, and effectively
manage assigned client relationships with all internal and external
business partners to enhance the overall client
- Analyzes balances and reconciles client tax deposit and filing
information with employee balance information and resolves any out
of balance conditions by working with the client, Financial
Services Center Associates, and assigned Implementation Center
- Coordinates and reviews client documentation for client
deposits and filings for all affected quarters.
- Proactively communicates any balance issues, develops
resolution plan and notifies client of any advice of debit as
- Provides internal business partners and clients with status of
Mid-Quarter and Mid-Year conversions.
- Utilizes Smart Standard FLT Process client communications and
Quarterly Tax Verification letter to notify clients of current full
level tax status.
- Provides client with Quarterly Wage and Tax Register to ensure
client information is recorded properly for W2 purposes.
- Utilizes current processes, tools and systems to enter and
submit current and prior quarter tax liability and tax deposit
- Utilizes proper tools and systems to record client status,
update project milestones, and maintain client documentation in
accordance with FLT Smart Standards updates.
- Ensures timely follow up with clients and internal business
- Provides technical expertise and guidance to less tenured FLT
Implementation Specialists and may assist in their training.
- Makes recommendations regarding changes to training curriculum
and/or new procedures to management or Implementation Team Leader
(ITL) as appropriate
- Attends and participates in training on ADP Payroll and Tax
products; keeps up to date on all new product rollouts and existing
offerings that affect Full Level Tax. Continues to update knowledge
through available resources to ensure familiarity on legislative
changes in tax laws.
- May work on special projects or other duties as
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a service oriented processing
- Associates Degree and/or equivalent experience required
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Proven proficiencies in payroll, tax deposit and tax reporting
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and
effectively utilize resources
- Ability to work well under strict time constraints, prioritizes
client issues, adapts quickly to changing needs, and is flexible
when priorities shift.
- Aptitude for detail, possesses effective troubleshooting and
- Math/Accounting Principles proficiency preferred?
- Knowledge of PC, Windows, Internet, word processing, and
- Knowledge of ADP Payroll Systems preferred We're designing a
better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for.
Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE?
Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc? as one of the 'Top 50
Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000
organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter,
embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing
for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how
great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of
opportunity. At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation.
ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of
race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin,
age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an
inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit,
qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Norfolk , Full Level Tax Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!