Posted on: January 21, 2023
If you are a Audit Manager with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
With over 40 years of practice and offices located in Rockville,
MD, and Vienna, VA, we are the fastest growing, quality-oriented
certified public accounting firm in the Washington D.C.
What You Will Be Doing
- Reviewing audit reports, findings, and recommendations
- Managing projects and supervising team
- Research accounting and tax-related issues utilizing electronic
- Apply concepts of risk assessment
- Establish working relationships with client personnel
What You Need for this Position
- Minimum of 6 years of auditing and accounting experience
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or a related field
- An active CPA license required
- Strong technical skills and a working knowledge of U.S. GAAP
and SEC reporting
What's In It for You
- Competitive base ($120K-170K)
- 401K Match
- Top-of-the-line medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous PTO
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Half-Day Summer Fridays
- CPE Reimbursement
So, if you are a Audit Manager with experience, please apply
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Laney
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : LG3-1718645L997 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Laney Gould - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Norfolk , Remote-Audit Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!