Associate Tax Director
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Associate Tax Directorjob details:
- location:Norfolk, VA
- salary:$100,000 - $130,000 per year
- date posted:Monday, February 10, 2020
- experience:8 Years
- job type:Permanent
- industry:Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- questions:804-327-9166.job descriptionAssociate Tax Directorjob
summary:One of my clients in Richmond is seeking an experienced Tax
Manager to lead their Tax Compliance team in the US. This position
reports to the Director of US Tax Compliance.This is a great
opportunity to work for a company who values their employees, and
provides numerous rewarding opportunities. In addition, they offer
AMAZING benefits and very competitive salary.Public Accounting or
Private Industry Accounting Tax Compliance experience, and a CPA
License are required.location: Norfolk, Virginiajob type:
Permanentsalary: $100,000 - 130,000 per yearwork hours: 8 to
4education: Bachelor's degreeexperience: 8 Yearsresponsibilities:
- Annual & Quarterly US Tax Compliance - Lead the compliance team
as well as the third party service providers in filing timely and
accurate US tax returns.
- Quarterly Estimated Tax Payments- Calculation of quarterly
estimated tax payments.
- US Tax Provision- Working with tax provision team to assist
with ASC740 calculation.
- State Apportionment Analysis- Preparation of state
apportionment calculations for utilization in annual state
- Research & Development - Preparation of US research and
development claims, including coordination of business interviews
with relevant colleagues.
- M&A- Managing the integration of new US entities into the
US tax group.
- IRS & State Tax Audits- Assisting with the preparation
responses to IRS and state audit queries.
- Supporting US tax projectsqualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 8+ years' experience in Tax Compliance and 4+ years of
supervisory tax experience
- Active CPA License
- Large ERP experience a plus
- GAAP knowledge
- Demonstrated knowledge and working ability of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a team environmentIf you or someone you know
may be interested in this position, please email Tathiane Thompson
directly at Tathiane.Thompson@randstadusa.com at
mailto:Alyssa.Crnkovich@randstadusa.comskills: $1 - 2 billionEqual
Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status.
Keywords: Randstad, Norfolk , Associate Tax Director, Accounting, Auditing , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!